Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brand-new features!!!

Before I put out the Linfield-Menlo preview article later this week, I just want to announce two new additions to the blog for this 2012 season:

First off, I have put together a brand-new video where I give a short preview of all the games in the Northwest Conference that are not affiliated with Linfield in the current week of the season, and I give predictions on the games.

The other bit of news is for all the video game nerds out there who happen to be reading or following this blog.  Have you always wanted to play as any of the teams from the Northwest Conference on the NCAA football video game series?  Well now you can!  If you have a copy of NCAA Football 13, just go to Teambuilder and look up my gamer tag, InflictedBroly.  You will find the 2012 versions of all seven of the schools in the Northwest Conference:

-Linfield
-Whitworth
-Willamette
-Lewis & Clark
-Pacific Lutheran
-Pacific (OR)
-Pudget Sound

Link to Week 1 Predictions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wd96lIlX1U&feature=youtu.be 

No comments:

Post a Comment